Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODN number range should be continues for both domestic and export documents

Sivaprasad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently i am facing a issue in ODN numbering. My Indian client requirement is to have same ODN number range for both domestic and export documents. Domestic invoice configuration for ODN is already done, now they need ODN for Export.

I have configured ODN for Export invoice and number ranges i have copied from domestic invoice, but the requirement is to have a continuous number range for both Domestic and Export, but when i have tested the export document, the ODN number is not continuous to domestic, two tax invoice numbers with same number is been generated

Domestic invoice

Sivaprasad_0-1718111305243.png

Export Invoice ODN

Sivaprasad_1-1718111388312.png

Please kindly help me in this on urgent basis.

Regards,

Siva prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the screenshots, there are different Sub-objects for Domestic (ZIL00) and Export Invoices). 

Did you review this? 

Apart from this have a look at this Blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/enterprise-resource-planning-blogs-by-members/odn-official-document-num...

Thanks, 

Sivaprasad
Explorer
0 Kudos
Yes,i have followed the blog and its same i have maintained. we have different number groups for domestic and export invoice. Gf2 is for export and zilo is for domestic invoice.
Sivaprasad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh, After some analysis i have changed the configuration for Export invoice by maintaining same document class for both Export and Domestic document, Which have resolved the issue. The Number range is continuous now. 

Before it is GF2, now changed to ZLO.

Sivaprasad_0-1718176824989.png

Thanks for the reply,

Siva prasad