cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to integrate a 3rd party process in TM

petra_just
Active Participant

debugger.jpghi experts,

today, I have the task to integrate a process in TM which is normally not integrated. A purchase order generated by a third party sales order. The product will be delivered directly from the vendor, but the transport is still organized by the customer´s transport team. I have created the integration customizing for the purchase order and run report report /SCMTMS/CHK_DOC_INT_TM_INTEGR in se38. as a result, I get attached picture. goods-receipt-indicator.jpg.

The debugger stops in the exit that allows changing the locations (/SCMTMS/IF_LOGINT_CHG_TRQ_MM) I have coded a loop over the header and item data as attached. But, I cannot identify which indicator is the goods receipt indicator and the item has a product and not a service product. has someone faced the same issue or can help me?

Thanking you in advance

Petra

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

I never used your SCM .. but did you check the Global & Local memory ? or if there are some attribute in the local instance ? (use 'me' in variable, and doubleclick on it)

robenm
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Petra,

The GR Indicator comes from MM customizing (determined by Item Category and Account Assignment category and and you can find it displayed under the Delivery tab of the Purchase Order.

I hope this helps,

RNM

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Roberto, yes, thank you. I found the flag on the delivery tab. see attachment.

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

attachment.goods-receipt.jpg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

petra_just
Active Participant

hi,

just to update my thread: The system checks in standard coding AFTER the exit that there is a goods receipt flag set in the purchase order. Apparently, POs that are not goods receipt relevant cannot generate a freight unit (see attached debugger). This issue is related to S/4 Hana 2020 embedded TM .

So, I have contacted the MM team to see if they can make the PO goods receipt relevant without posting a real goods receipt.debugging-po-check.jpg

regards

Petra

Answers (0)