cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFS WT status KZSUB stay "Y" when processing multiple WT

ales_knor01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All, when I send multiple WTs to PLC in sequence only the first is processed, the rest stayed in "Y". When triggering telegram processing for CP from the monitor the rest of the WTs are processed. I tried it with a different CP for each WT but the issue remains.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nikhilnegi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ales,

This is a common problem, In our project as a resolution we enhanced program /SCWM/MFS_PERIODCHK : BADI /SCWM/EX_MFS_PERIOD_ACT, and called function /SCWM/MFS_WT_DET. This keeps running in background whenever the channel is in running status. And it keeps sending the Telegram one after the other.

Thanks,

Nikhil Negi

ales_knor01
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Nikhil, I implemented Badi and try to call FM /SCWM/MFS_WT_DET only with IV_TANUM. I just select WTs with Y status and take the first one.
All WTs are sequentially processed, but in log, we have a message that WT is locked by the processing user. Can you please share the input parameters which you call FM?

Thanks
Aleš

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ajit_Routray
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ales

Standard FM “ /SCWM/MFS_WT_DET” is used to send telegram for WT.

I guess you are trying to send multiple HUs/WTs ( one go) to PLC. is it ?

Actually We had enhanced FM to send multiple WTs per Warehouse order to PLC...

Scenario was Multiple similar cases ( Efficient RF picking) picking from marked area ( zone picking ) and Confirmed over conveyor(bin/comm point).

Kind Regards

Ajit