Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between SAP Signavio and Power automate

Vrathi
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to built a Integration between SAP Signavio and Power automate. Need to pull flow data in SAP signavio. 

Does anyone has made the integration?, If yes please suggest the steps.

Regards

VRathi

SAP Signavio Process Intelligence 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kantricedorse
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello VRathi,

I am sharing the following details, which I hope will provide further guidance to you.  We plan to expose a Process Intelligence I SIGNAL OData API in November. This API could be used in Power BI to query data from Process Intelligence.  We are providing a link to the Roadmap item here:  Roadmap - Power BI to query data from Process Intelligence.

In regard to pushing data to Process Intelligence I from Power Automate, we already have an API, which can be used, from the link provided here:  SAP Signavio Process Intelligence APIs.

Kind regards,

Kantrice D.

kantricedorse
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Good day VRathi,

We are in need of further information in order to respond to your inquiry.  Does "Need to pull flow data in SAP Signavio" mean you want to access data stored in Process Intelligence from Power Automate?

Kind regards,

Kantrice D.

kantricedorse
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Good day VRathi,

Welcome to Signavio!  In reference to your inquiry, where you are trying to build integration between SAP Signavio and Power automate, into which part of the suite are you trying to build it?

Kind regards,

Kantrice D