Hi All, i have 3 FSD for which we raised cancelation request from SAP TM to ERP. It successfully deleted the PO (Movement type102 performed) but the confirmation did not reach out the SAP TM.
There may be 3 possible scenario.
1) XML related to cancelation confirmation is not triggered from SAP ERP: We can see 102 Movement but not able to see xml due to 15 days retention policy in my project
2) If xml triggered from ERP, It may be stuck in PI :I already Cross check with PI and there is no stuck XML related to FSD
3) If passed through PI it may be stuck or failed in SAP TM Itself : checked there is no success or error XML related to FSD
Can you suggest me how can i check that Cancelation confirmation xml, which is triggered from SAP ERP except from sxmb_moni as i can not see any xml there due to policy.
As this is related to troubleshooting, I can only try by assuming many things as I cannot see the data in real time.
You can check below
1. Check the status of XML inbound to ECC from FSD. Is it successful ? Sometimes, the SES will be reversed but ABD posting will be failed
2. Because of 15 days retention policy, I believe it might not be possible for you to check inbound XML. In that case, check the transaction WLFLTM2 by providing FO in selection screen. See if the reversal of accruals happened for real.
3. If it didn’t, then that could be the cause the confirmation XML didn’t trigger to TM.
4. If that’s the case, you need to find a way to reverse the accruals and trigger the XML to TM.
I dont see any other issue other than this. Try out and let me know.