Seems the freight order IDOC was not generated and sent to GTT (SAP Business Network Global Track and Trace) successfully.
To establish the connection with GTT, you need do following:
1) Install the sample extractor code or build you own extractor code.
2) Import the BC set and do necessary configurations.
3) Adjust the configurations for freight unit/freight order/freight booking type in TM
4) Create freight unit/freight order/freight booking in TM system
5) Check the generated IDOC in WE02
6) Check the incoming messages in "Manage Message Logs" App
In case you still cannot send out these documents to GTT, please check
the FAQs "Q1: After the configuration of GTT and SAP TM
systems, we found that the freight unit / freight order / freight booking IDOC
cannot be sent to SAP Business Network Global Track and Trace, how can we do
the troubleshooting?" in document "SAP ERP Sample
Code Configuration Guide for Fulfillment Tracking Apps"