I have a task set up in CPI to download master data from IBP (CustomerProduct). When the file is generated, I have the following 2 issues:
1. Missing entries
2. Entries in the file are listed 3x each
Does anyone have any idea why either of these would be occurring or what needs to be done to resolve each issue?
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
1) Missing entries - Check the filters, lookups and joins.
2) Duplicated or nX entries. - I'm not sure whether you use features like Row Generation or Performing the joins. This may result from either of this case. If you aren't using any of them, Enable 'Distinct Rows' under Filter tab for each Transformation.
Some more analysis specific inputs are
1) Use 'Monitor Logs' option to see how many records are collected by the 1st Transform, how it is segregated or transferred to 2nd Transform and so on.
2) Also see whether you are downloading from Master Data table or from the Calculated view.
Let me know your issues further with the snapshot of the data flow and monitor log.