We are using SRM 7.13 classic scenario with self service procurement, for one of the user we are getting a peculiar issue:
1) Shopping Cart created in SRM.
2) PO created in the back end.
3) But the PO is reflecting in SRm is different.
4) the PO that is appearing in the SRM is not generated in Backend i.e., ECC system.
5) The PO created in the backend is not appearing in SRM system.
6) Now that SC is in error in transmission.
7) I checked the XML messages in SRM and ECC the PO which generated in the back end is appearing in XML file not the PO that is showing in SRM system.
Now User raised why 2 POs have been generated.
Please help me out in resolving it , why this has been occured. Please provide any table name that has been holding this one.
Thanks & Regards,
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Please show me the screenshot of the PO number in SC history and PO number in the XML.Meanwhile dose this issue happen to service or material PO?
Hi Ivy Li,
Please find the screen shots for the both the PO's in XML and BBP_PD.
This PO is for material.
Please help in resolving this issue.
This is really strange since these two numbers have no relevance to each other.I had never seen this kind of issue before.Can you reproduce this with a new SC?
Meanwhile I suggest you check the inbound XML from ECC to SRM since it should update the backend PO number in SC correctly. If the data in XML itself has already been wrong. This should be caused by MM side.
Better to raise a incident in SAP if possible and deep analysis is needed.