Hi Team , as per my understanding there is no way to create one invoice with reference to items from multiple PO. Could you please confirm?
Yes that is correct. In standard DSN scope this is not supported.
What can be considered (after evaluating further Commercial impact by customer):
- it is possible to create a CSV Invoice template that allows for batch upload of invoices that supports multi-PO scenario
- only enterprise type of accounts suppliers are allowed to have it
- building CSV invoice template takes some time and requires SAP services involvement (partners have no access to it)
- it is possible for supplier to send a cxml invoice to Ariba Network with multiple PO references
- supplier needs to be integrated with Ariba Network
- supplier needs to have an enterprise account
you can check https://help.sap.com/viewer/d902bc340d7e4c07ab729fef43734d67/LATEST/en-US/ccc616edb9bc47a7b5ba2ef2ad... for getting an idea how cig for suppliers works
to understand cxml format and how it works go here: