I am SAP ABAP Certified Consultant with almost 2.5 yrs of experience in ABAP. Now I want to go for SAP PI Certification. I have only basic knowlegde on PI 6.0. but on searching i found out that I have to go for PI 7.1 Certification. Can any body please clarify my below doubts,
1. Diifference between PI 6.0 and PI 7.1. Is PI 6.0 version is totally different from PI 7.1 version.
2. can i do the practicals on PI 6.0 version and prepare the exam for PI 7.1 version.
3. TBIT 40 & TBIT 44 are the only two books i should refer for the preparation of exam or are there some more books to refer, like for ABAP certification I have refer TAW 10 ( Pqrt I , II, III ) TAW 12 ( Part I, II) there are total of 5 books.
4. Can i go for eLearning cousre for SAP PI just like ABAP or I have to go for class room Trainings or if my current company gives me a certificate than i can directly appear for the exam.
5. Where can i get Sample Certification questions.
I'll be very much thankful if any body can reply my queries.