cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting support: online SAP mm training

adcg9
Explorer
0 Kudos

I want to pursue online training from a reputed sap institute in Hyderabad . Please guide me regarding same asap.

I'm from Kolkata & I'm unable to find any authentic institute over here.

Plz advice.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have domain experience then you can check any of the local institutes where real time exp professionals provide the training.Domain exp is the key,mere getting trained will not land you in the job as it is a Functional Role.

Institutes like ATOS is if you have deep pockets and they do provide you a reasonable gaurantee of landing you in the job by making you attend the interviews.

adcg9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hii..

Thanks for replying. I would like to say that in Kolkata there is hardly any good training centre apart from 1-2 sap authorised partners. As I have already searched for the same in couple of months & landed up with nothing that's why I want to avail it from Hyderabad as I have heard that they provide very good training in each specific domain. I don't want to pursue global certification at this point owing to my financial constraints. I have already wasted money in a institute in Kolkata.

After alloted most of the days i found that faculty didn't turn up owing to their busy schedule & trust me this is the case of most of these local institute in Kolkata. Their behaviour will change once you made the payment.

That's why I'm really worried & decided to do it in olt basis in my domain.

Requesting to share your thoughts regarding same if you know any good online training centre.

I'll be grateful if I'll get any support.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you should goto ATOS india, its authorised SAP training partner in India!

adcg9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hii,

Thanks for the reply. I have already contacted but i have received lots of negative feedback from my friends & colleagues.

Moreover, I'm not in a position to afford higher cost for global certification owing to some financial issues.

Hence I'm looking for pursuing online training from any reputed institution in Hyderabad (Ameerpet) as I knew it's best in SAP.

Requesting to share name of some of them as I'm not aware of any specific.

My domain is SAP MM.

I'll be obliged if I'll get any opinions.

Thanks