This is Kirubakar. I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering in Computer science from St Josephs. After my U.G, i have completed my SAP ABAP certification and i have one and half year experience in the same field. Now i would like to become a techno-functional consultant with a good amount of knowledge in the business processes of SAP. Not just do another SAP certification in the functional side, but i would like to do my masters.
I have the below universities in mind..
1. Burmingham City University - MSc Enterprise Systems Management
2. Sheffield Hallam University - MSc Enterprise Systems Professional
3. Brunel university - MSc Business System Integration
I have a few queries.
1. How good are these 3 universities in terms of credibility? I have heard Brunel is good compared to the other two. I have
also heard that Burmingham City University is pretty new and not that recommended. How far are these true? Will i get a
job after passing out ?
2. I am more of a technical person and would like to opt for a course that will cover the functional side and actual business
processes in SAP. What course out of these 3 will you recommend for me?
3. I was looking through the course structure of 'MSc Enterprise Systems Professional' from Sheffield
Hallam University. I found very few modules related to SAP/ERP. Will this course have the necessary elements to cover
at least some of the functional side/business processes of SAP?
4. Is there any other university that offers Enterprise Systems Management ? Because this course is more
technical oriented than the other two.
Edited by: Kirubakar Ezhil on Feb 22, 2012 7:58 PM
I too want to pursue MSc may be in one of the above mentioned university.I don't have any industry experience and even don't have any sap certification.But trust me no body will point directly to say that this university is good-one and the other-one is not.It's totally on up to you where you decide to study.For me I think I will go with Brunel University.
Go to below link written by Former Member, you may find it helpful....