Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TFIN52_66 or C_TFIN22_66

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

please advise me  which is more appropriate for experienced AP/AR controller using SAP ECC6.0 EHP7  for a certification exam appearance :

1- Appearing directly for C_TFIN22_66  certification exam

2- or starting with C_TFIN52_66 certification exam

thanks & regards


Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kareem,

Since you are experienced in AP/AR, you should take C_TFIN52_66, which includes FIAR and FIAP.

However, if you plan to be a FICO consultant down the road, then it's recommended to take both C_TFIN52 and C_TFIN22.

I would suggest you to sit for C_TFIN52 first, as that paper is about basics of Financial Accounting in SAP, then C_TFIN22 as it is more advance.

Kind regards,


Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vince ,

THanks for your advise