Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Certification for 3 year experience

Former Member
0 Kudos


I am a SAP ABAP Developer with 3 years of experience in India and would like to go for ABAP Certification from UK location as currently living in UK and looking for job in UK only.

I found there are 2-3 certifications available for ABAP at website "" and am confused which one suits to my profile.

1) C_TAW12_70 (SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0)

2) C_TAW12_04 (Development Consultant SAP NetWeaver 2004 - Application Development Focus ABAP)

Can any one help me and advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Swati Garg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

C_TAW12_70 is the right one. It is an Associate level certification.

Search this forum with this code or more, to find more about the ABAP certification.

ATB !!



Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Swati

I read your post and wanted to have your advice as I am also relocating to UK in February. I have total 2.5 years of experience in ABAP in IBM India. Can you please help me and advice me on the courses available in UK, preferably near London. Also can you please let me know what is the ABAP job scenario there in UK. Did you managed to find a job there? I will be greatly helpful to you for your help.