SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

eheilmann_0-1665387663534.pngSAP TechEd is just around the corner, and we are starting our annual gathering for all levels of IT experts off with a bang: Our reinvented SAP TechEd Learning Zone comes with free learning resources to help you  keep up with the pace of technology change and innovate faster than ever before. Benefit from enhanced SAP Learning Journeys, with role-based, self-directed, and interactive learning to prepare you for an SAP Certification. Haven´t signed up yet for SAP TechEd? Register now for an exclusive 25 % discount on SAP Certifications to boost your career.

Here is what you need to know:

• SAP Certification campaign code is valid until December 16, 2022
  • 25% discount is applicable for the following certification offerings:
    - SAP Certification Online Exam, One Attempt CER001
    - SAP Certification Online Exam, Six Attempts CER006
    - SAP Certification Online Exam, One Attempt for Students CERS01
  • Validity of the attempt(s) is 12 months upon booking confirmation date (confirmation can take up to 2 working days).
  • Discount offering can only be applied to one certification subscription.
  • The offer is limited for individual purchases on a first come, first serve basis and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.

Find out why SAP Certifications are a great benefit for you and  how to use your campaign code during the certification booking today.

We are looking forward to seeing you brush up your skills with SAP TechEd Learning Zone.

69 Comments
PallaviG
Discoverer
0 Kudos

@eheilmann I want to purchase the CER006. After Credit Card Authentication, I am getting below error. I have sent mails to support team but no response. Probably due to Campaign code addition? Can you please help.

PallaviG_0-1671179733474.png

Thanks

Pallavi

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear @Lukesh ,
I am reaching out to you via private message.

Kind regards,
Ellen

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear @PallaviG ,

I have reached out to you via private message.

Kind regards,
Ellen

PallaviG
Discoverer

@eheilmann Provided Details in Private Message

kamalsingh
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello @eheilmann ,

I am not able to register for SAP certification after applying the campaign code & getting bellow message. Could you please help me on this.

kamalsingh_0-1671185412587.png

Thanks/ Kamal

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear @kamalsingh ,
I kindly ask you to follow-up with your local support training.india@sap.com
for further clarification and support.

Thanks and kind regards,
Ellen

0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Companycode not working for CER006 , i see today is the last day for buying this .

Kindly help

Lukesh
Discoverer

@eheilmann Thanks for your reactivity. Appreciate it. It worked!! 

0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately the same with me, its not working and been trying since yesterday.

@eheilmann 

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @former_member46480 ,
I have just sent you a private message.

Kind regards, Ellen

marie_mtl
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I register the account, but i didn't receive the promotion code.

arfathali2005
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi eheilmann,

I have completed the registration and still didn't receive the campaign code. Can you please support me here. I am in doing payment.

Thank you

KHAJA
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI I am trying to book the exam for 6 attempts but discount is not getting applied can you please help me . It is giving message the compaign code is applied and discounts will appear in next page . I am getting the final price as 600 instead of 450 euros . Below is the screenshot for the same.

KHAJA_0-1671226112306.png

Syedwahab93
Explorer
0 Kudos

@eheilmann i want to rewrite the exam which i didn't show up on the scheduled day. also i cannot reschedule the same exam now due to no attempt left in my account. could you help me or find the other way to appear for the same exam.

deepakbabu
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Im trying to use the Teched Campaign code sent to me via email but getting below error in the final page during payment.

We are unable to process your order at this time. Please contact your local SAP Training and Adoption office and provide error: price or currency [21-XKCN2HD7]

avneesh_saini
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi @eheilmann ,

I missed the given timelines by 1 day, is there any possibility to get the campaign timelines extended for few days.

Regards

Avneesh Saini

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear @arfathali2005 ,

I have just sent you a private message.

Kind regards, Ellen

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Syedwahab93 ,
thanks for your message. Please reach out to sapcertification@questionmark.com
for further support on your topic.

Kind regards,
Ellen

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear @deepakbabu , 

thanks for your message. Please reach out to your local support training.india@sap.com for further follow-up. 

Thanks and kind regards,
Ellen