SAP Influencers Directory
Looking to find an expert in your area with the knowledge you need? Connect with them here by searching for SAP professionals and members of our SAP Influencer programs: SAP Champions and SAP Mentors!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

About Oliver Schreiber

• Bielefeld, Germany
  • SAP Mentor since 2015

Oliver Schreiber.png

Oliver is a business and solution architect with strong focus on platform-based services leveraging SAP Business Technology Platform. Active startup entrepreneur with B2B SaaS services and the FinTech solution LiquidityHub on SAP AppCenter! Long term history as SAP partner in many roles and a strong network in the SAP Ecosystem.

Topics of interest: SAP BTP, SaaS, PaaS, cloud architecture, platform-based business models, partner business models, SAP HANA, Kyma, IoT, cloud operation

Oliver, what inspired you to become an SAP Mentor?

handshake .pngWhen I founded my company in early 2015 to leverage the upcoming platform-based business on SAP platform technology, I was asked to join the SAP Mentor team to bring in my skills of working with SAP for more than 20 years in different partner roles internationally. I was very excited and honored to become part of such an unbelievably nice, experienced, international team of experts that works so well together, stays honest and always has a lot of fun. I was very impressed with the overall experience and that our input and feedback was taken seriously by the SAP board and management which then led to real improvements in several areas.

What advice would like to share with other SAP community members?

298874_collaborate_blue (1).pngWe never had better circumstances and easy access to enabling technologies to design and establish new software solutions and businesses to start something new. Building a new business as a startup or a new solution based on SAP platform technologies is possible with limited investment for skilled people today. Always do that with a real customer as a pilot and properly analyse that there is a real market for it and how to reach it. Whether you are a developer or architect, or even a sales representative, it doesn’t matter, as long as your role fits your personal strengths and desire and you build the right team around it. And the community might be the right forum to find them and get early feedback.

Labels in this area
Top kudoed authors