SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

while craeting Contarct Account I am getting a error that 'Acount determination cant posible for key' .

-

Account determination not possible for key

Message no. >1003

Diagnosis

The system could find no entry for the following key combinations in the entries for account determination:

Chart of accounts

Posting area List of Budget Billing Procedures (R301)

Key

Field names OPBUK

-

please tell me the required customizations.

thanks and regards

Deepak.

Edited by: Deep_ISU on Mar 4, 2008 2:39 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep_ISU,

first please check your inputs of your contract account.

if this is O.K. check also the main attitudes in the customizing for your contract accounts. Perhaps there are fields which are not filled correctly.

It´s possible that their is an error in your settings of the "VKTYP" or something else.

kind regards,

Marco

P.S. Please rewards me with some points when you are satisfied with my reply, thanks a lot.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep_ISU,

first please check your inputs of your contract account.

if this is O.K. check also the main attitudes in the customizing for your contract accounts. Perhaps there are fields which are not filled correctly.

It´s possible that their is an error in your settings of the "VKTYP" or something else.

kind regards,

Marco

P.S. Please rewards me with some points when you are satisfied with my reply, thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

The inputs in contract account are correct, which main attributes i have to checked.

thanks and regards

Deepak.

0 Kudos

hi Deep_ISU,

so you have check the main attitudes in the customizing for the contract account.

per example check the "type of the contract account" if it´s correctly configurated for the right contract account groups.

by this way you can check also the rest of the fields in the customizing for the contract accounts.

Please let me know about your result.

Kind regards,

Marco