SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone some experience with manual billing?

Or can someone tell me where I can find some cookbooks about billing and invoice or manual billing in particular

Here's the situation:

period 01.01.2006 until 31.12.2006. Number of habitants is 3. Each of these habitants is entitled to 15 m3 of free water (45 m3 total). on 01.01.2007, we receive a notification that the number of habitants has been reduced to 2 as of 01.06.2006. This means that we have to correct the period from 01.06.06 till 31.12.2006.

How can I do this with manual billing without using the original billing doc as a template (or is this required)?

Thank you,

Joke

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You Must Build your one Z_document to use as a template!

Best Regards

Miguel

0 Kudos

Ok, but do you have some kind of manual to do this or do you know where I can find one?

Thank you,

Krgds,

Joke

0 Kudos

Sorry

No Manual Here.

But you must build a vision of standard Billing documents tables and build your own standard document to use as a template..

Best Regards

• Reward Points for Helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you use the adjustment reversal solution?

In Italy, for gas market, for example it is normal that the prices are changed in the past and it is required to correct this periods. For this reason it has been developed by SAP-ITALY a solution to run massive adjustment reversal that let you re calculate the past periods with out reversing the invoices.