SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customisation to Account Maintenance transaction FP06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a business requirement such that when I do a clearing through Account Maintenance(FP06), the tax items that are calculated on the items that are being cleared should not be wriiten to a specific tax G/L account.

Normally clearing through account maintenance does the Tax calculations on the items being cleared and these are wriiten to the Tax G/L through FM FKK_TAX_LINES_CREATE which updates the G/L items table DFKKOPK.

For my case, I do not want to write this tax credit to the G/L as the clearing is being performed for a debt that has not been recovered and hence this would increase the tax liability.

Does anyone know of any event that SAP has provided and called from FP06 where I can write code either to-

a) Write an offsetting debit for the tax amount to the same ledger ( so that net tax posting is 0)

b) Delete the tax G/L posting proposal from the line items available in DFKKOPK.

Any assistance anyone can provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tarunavo

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check all the events under "Tax" term in the tcode FQEVENTS?

0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas. I checked in the system and did not find the Tcode FQEVENTS. I am in version 4.6C. Can you please throw more light on where you think I should be looking for.

Thanks,

Tarunavo

0 Kudos

I am in ECC 6.0 version. I am not sure if it is there in 4.6C. See if you can find them in the view V_TFKFBM.

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I already tried some of the SAP provided events under this, but none seem to allow me to change the G/L ledger proposed line items provided by SAP in t_dfkkopk. I am not entirely sure if I am looking at the correct events to customise this. Would you know if you are aware of any event I can use or if you would know an alternative approach to address this.

Thanks,

Tarunavo