SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BPEM with custom development

Hi all,We try to implement BPEM and want to use it to manage errors occuring in our custom developments.Does anybody know how to generate application logs in custom developement that can be taken into account by BPEM ?The cookbook doesn't give any hi...

Dynamic Period Control billing

Hi all,As of SAP IS-U release 4.71, It is possible to combine DPC with budget billing amounts . This means that if no actual meter reading result is available, the system creates the new budget billing plan based on an estimated meter reading result...

Custom Search/hitlist in ISU CIC

Hi,I need to make the following enhancements in ISU CIC :1. Add few search parameters to the 'ISU FINDER' component.2. Add few fields to the 'Hitlist'.Please let me know if someone as worked on a similar requirement earlier.If you have any cookbook/...

Resolved! IS-U Outsorting active yes/no

Hello, The following actions are needed for outsorting: 1. Define check list validation 2. Define outsorting chech group 3. Define checks 4. Create function module (ISU_VAL_******) Regarding to this I've two questions: 1. When is a custom outsorting ...

Resolved! Resetting of reading of a Meter

In the register group of meter (as shown in iq03) we earlier maintained the meter index as 5 before decimal places. One of the meters installed at customer's premises has already read meter reading till 99999 and has now again started measuring consu...

Resolved! SAP EAM - GIS Integration

How GIS will be useful during Asset management and Work Processing?What the features are available and business benefits can be claimed by using GIS along with SAP. (EAM)? What is the approach for GIS implementation?Will u pls guide me in GIS softwar...

meter reading order

Hi all,i have developed a smartform for Meter reading Order. i have a doubt.....for a particular Premise...we can have many devices and division. Is there any table where we have this data, ie., Premises and the devices installed in that premise.kin...

Resolved! ISU-CCS

A local utility company wishes to engage us for their preliminary sizing for ISU-CCS. My understanding is that this requires the sizing of the ERP (user based) as well as IS Utilities given in the same panel below. This is our first time with utilt...

Resolved! Backbilling

Does anyone knows what is the diference between this two function modules and what are the purpose of them ??Best RegardsMiguelISU_DPC_IZWST_VIA_SIM_GETandISU_DPC_IZWST_STANDARD_GET