SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! IS-U : Problem in parallel processing

Dear Experts,I am facing problem in running the parallel processes like FPVA(Dunning proposal run), EA26(Parallel Invoicing). It is showing error "There are no internal numbers which have not been assigned". I have set the all the number ranges for i...

ISU_S_METERREAD_CHANGE

Hi,Just want to know if any of you guys have any documentations or sample programs calling the standard IS-U function ISU_S_METERREAD_CHANGE.I need to write an abap program to update the meter reading (i.e. the transaction EL28, EL29 and EL27) and fi...

Regional Structure Grouping (IS-U )

Hello, Could someone please explain the use of the field Regional Structure Grouping that is found in the following IMG point:SAP Utilities > Customer Service > CRM Integration > Define Link to mySAP CRM Organization DataAnd what is the concequence o...

Result functions in EDM

The result functions in EDM have additional information types. The Peak result function has PeakDate and PeakTime information types. I want to print the Peak Date and Peak Time on the bill printout for the Peak demand. How can I get them to be pri...

Error while Invoicing

Hi,While generating Sales Invoice ,I am getting this error.The system could find no entry for the following key combinations in the entries for account determination:Chart of accounts 1001 Posting area Tax on Sales/Purchases (0010) Key 1001 /A0 ...

IS-U/CCS Device Reconnection

Hi Guys,Please help me on how can Recoonect the Discoonect divce through EC85, or any other procedure on it.1. I already Disconned one device and the status of device is blocked2. How can I Reconnect the same device.RegardsRaju

Non Cash Security Deposit

I want my customer account to reflect the non cash security deposit received in the form of Bankl Gurantee............................this should be just a statistical entry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can anyone help me out with the same.