SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Transfer GL data from FI-CA to FI-GL

Hi!We have SAP ISU and SAP R3 in two different servers so we need to transfer some GL data from FI-CA to FI-GL using idoc FIDCCP01 or FIDCCP02.Does anybody know the steps to configure the idoc? Do we have to do some abap programming to fill the struc...

Back Billing

Hi Experts,Pls explain me about Back billing and also i require documents on back Billing!I have one scenario! If a consumer exceeds his contract demnd then he has to billed with new rate and also the past billed amount has also to be billed with new...

FOP creation in CIC0

Hi,Could anyone please tell me how can i create a entry in a list of FOP in the user interface on the cic0.I have done configuration in the configure Front Office.There in a configuation -> transaction group-> i have created a new entry for the requi...

Regd. Emigall

Hi Can anybody help me in solving my issue...I am trying to upload the BP masterdata through emigall but i am getting error as like this ''Error during processing of legacy system key 11'' and ''The higher-level object for 11, , does not exist''Impo...

SAP-GIS interface

Experts,Here's what the client requirement is: ' Client has a GIS system which they want to use instead of maintaining address in SAP and keeping both GIS n SAP in sync separately. They want to take the GIS extract for initial updating and populate t...

Resolved! Different GL accounts

Hi gurus..please enlighten me on this one.I posted payments thru FP05 (Payment Lot). Closed and post the payment lot without any errors.Using transaction code FPL9, I displayed the payment and the GL account says 11325. I understand that this GL ac...