SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Invoice Not Reference Original doc

Hi Gurus, I am reversal invoice and create new invoice but some time the new invoice has OrigDocNo. (Old invoice), some invoice not has reference OrigDocNo. (Old invoice). please let me know.and How I can get the OrigDocNo. (Old invoice) for new...

Combination Meter

hello,I a am hesitating about how to deal with combination meter.The first option is to create one device with two registers. The second option is to creat two devices. The are advantages and disadvantages with the two options. Someone knows how to d...

Resolved! BUT021 not updated

Hi, I've manually created a BP from FPP1 and have created & assigned different addresses to various usages (Ex: correspondence, Billing address etc..). These addresses are visible in table BUT020 but not in BUT021.Does there require any config to pop...

Resolved! Printing interest invoice reversal

Hello, everybodyCan anybody tell me any way to print the reversal of an interest invoice in IS-U FI-CA? We have transactions FPI1 / FPINTM1 for generation of that invoice, which includes an option for printing, but for reversal of an interest documen...

Resolved! Report of devices to be recirtified.

Hi SAP gurus,Can any one advise me of any T-codes by which i can generate a report of all the meter(devices) that are due for the recirtiifcation. I want to have a dynamice report in which i will enter the Date or the year and upon executing it shoul...

error creating device category

Hi Experts,While creating device category, i m getting an errorACCOUNTING_KEYS_READ_FOR_BWKEY : error creating material master record.I hv maintained the help search table as well the material master.Can smbdy plz guide me the corective measure regar...