SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Need to test the BAPI!!!

Hi Experts,I need to test the BAPI "BKK_FIKEY_CREATE' but unable to do so as it has 3 importing parameters:1. I_BKKRS like BKKC01-BKKRS2. I_GLPROCESS like TBKKC03-PROCESS3. I_FIKST like BKKC01-FIKST.So when I am giving I_GLPROCESS value then it ask f...

Help req. for IS-T

Hi all, My new assignment is come under IS-T (Telecommunication). I am working as a MM consultant. Can any body give me some idea about IS-T customization path or Tcode or useful link. This there any special setting required for IS-T. T...

Error In EMIGALL

Hi,I am using Migration Object PARTNER to migrate BP data.However, I am getting the error "Required Filed Telephone Has No Entry" even though I am populating this field in BUTCOM structure.Additonally, I also tried populating the field through BUT000...

Automatic Budget Welcome Letter

We created a custom SMARTFORM for automatic budget welcome letter and attached it to the form class IS_U_IN_BBP_NOTIFICATION. It is supposed to be creating a correspondence entry in DFKKCOH when a budget billing plan is created. This is not happening...

Un Metered Billing

Dear All, Could any one provide How to configure un metered Billing where Flat scheduled charges applied? Ex. Trash billing, Water (un metered) This scenario there is no technical and billing installation. Thanks in ADVANCE KK

Resolved! Payment block through dunning

Dear X'perts, I need to set up a dunning activity that blocks the contract accounts for payments, I though to use a payment and clearing lock but this activity is not the last one, therefore I cannot use the payment and clearing lock, do you know any...

Resolved! CIC for Non-ISU implementation

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has implemented or has information/knowledge of CIC in a non-ISU implementation (Eg: SD module). I do understand the CIC0 transaction was basically built for ISU module and it supports ISU data model. But I would like t...

Resolved! Prenotification

Dear Expert, Anyone know how the Printing Correspondence (FPCOPARA) printing for corrs type 0041 (Incorrect of bank data)? I have tried to search from configuration but cannot get where the form is configured for 'Reporting of Incorrect Bank Data". ...