SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

FM

Hi All, I am working on a interface where in the incoming idocs updates the existing Equipments. I am new to ISU. So could any one help me with it. I have checked out BAPI_EQUI_CHANGE. Since I am expecting some z fields in my interface so I have cop...

Scheduling

Dear All,Client requirement in my project is billing should be done every month 15th . If we will give 15 days in portin it will create schedule records in 15 days gap and it is not exactly 15th of every month. So I am giving one month in portion and...

Resolved! releasing billing document

HIhow to release a billing document for invoicing? i went to EA22 t-code and displayed billing doc and noticed one check box N. released which is grayed out. How to release the billing doc for invoicing??appreciate quick response.thxdgr

Resolved! Re:Error while doing the Invoice

Dear Team,We are encountering a problem while creating a manual billing using the transaction code EASIBI . System shows billing is completed success fully when we click the log it shows that the u201CBilling order deleted for contract number with ...

Resolved! Error in billing EASIBI

Hi everyone, I am working with billing scenario in ISU and i completed executing order(EL01) and meter reading entry (EL28) it was successful , but while doing Billing in EASIBI its showing an error " Bill order for installation( no) sch.billin...

Resolved! IS_U billing- for multiple months

HII've a issue to run billing for more than one month. While doing billing theough EASIBI, system is not allowing to check 2/3 months billing orders and complete billing at a time.Currently, i am able to check only one month billing orders once, comp...