SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Archive data from SAP

How can I archive some data from SAP, what is the procedure to do it and the TCodes. Whether I can take archive and copy the data into the CDs, when it is require how can I provide the data into the system, total procedure and the solution. Please gu...

Resolved! Serial Number of devices

Hi ,The equipment category " I " has been assigned with the number ranges in the plant maintenance.The internal number range is 10000000 to 19999999 and the current status is 10122779.When i create a device using IQ01for a new material ,the syste...

Resolved! Profile value status and billing

Hi,We are looking forward to understand how the profile value status are handled in terms of billing.Which value status are autorized for billing, which one are not?Where can we act on that?Customizing?Thanks in advance for your help.Sébastien

smetraux by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Meter Read Results data in ISU

Hello all,I would like to know how we can get the Meter Read upload data iin a daily basis? we are trying to reconcile batch report data for meter read upload. I understand EABLG and EABL tables will store this information. Is there anyother way to v...

Deactivating installment plans

Hi All,We have upgraded from 4.6C to ECC 6.I am not able to deactiavte installment plan and getting the following message :"Division differs from division 10 in the contract"Message no. EK300The installment plan has two contracts for division 10 and...

Resolved! security deposit return date

Hello everyone,I would like to know that in security deposit what is the relation between start date date and return date and also how return date is moved accordingly with start date ?Can any one guide me on these queries..??Best Regards,Shruti