SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BAPI to insert text EENO_DYNP-ZEILE

Dear All. We are facing an scenario in which we need to insert text in field EENO_DYNP-ZEILE vía BAPI or BATCH for CONNECTION OBJECT AND DEVICE LOCATION. Our question is *¿Do you know the BAPI-FIELD which store this long text? Thanks in Advance. Nico...

save of framework profiles failed

Hi all,I tried to create one CIC framework and add one Action Box into that. After configuring profile of Action Box, assigned the framework to a CIC profile. When running T-code CIC0, the error message "save of framework profiles failed" would occur...

Resolved! Process a excel sheet in Emigall.

Hi Experts,1. While on the Process Import File within the Emigall, under the Edit --> Data menu, there is a "Process in Excel" option. Can anyone share as to what is it used for and how to use the same?2. Can we upload data from an Excel into Emigall...

Delete MRO

Hi Folks, I am facing a problem to delete a MRO . I create a MRO as a interim billing but now I want to delete tis MRO . I do EL37 but in here it shows me the error that you can not delete the MRO because the schedule records is not created for the p...

EAC Time Slice

Hi Experts,In EG71, the time slice data is available for each Installation.Now, a report we are working on, has a requirement that we capture these Time Slice Data in that.We have checked that the time slices are actually populated based on changes ...