SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

A/c Det. ID in Posting Area R410

Dear Friends,I wanted to activate 'A/c Determination Id' field in Posting Area R410 by using 'Goto' and " Select" tabs from the screen. But the A/c Det Id field is not appearing on the screen even after ticking the check box for the same.Can anybody...

Resolved! RTP Billing Issue

Hi Friends,I created RTP Component & RTP Interface. Acoordingly I created RTP rate with RTP operand. During Billing analysis the Input profile values are not fetched inside. Have anyone worked in this RTP Billing. If so, pls. share the detailed proce...

Updating ERDK custom field

I have a custom field zbill_type in ERDK table and based on the custom field of the same name in table ERCH,i need to update the bill key date(billing_period) and custom field bill type in table ERDK.I would like to know if there is any exit/badi/fqe...

Resolved! ISU - CRM Updates

Hi Experts,We have a backend ISU system with CRM as a frontend.We also have a replication process which updates the CRM system if a change is made to a CRM object in ISU, real time.For eg, If a change to a BP is made in ISU, this is auto reflected in...

Resolved! Default Date Fields For Telephone Numbers

Hello. We are using the function modules BAPI_BUPA_CENTRAL_CHANGE and BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE to add and expire phone numbers on the business partner. The "Valid From" and "Valid To" dates get updated just fine but the "Default From" and "Default ...

Service Notification

Dear All,I would like to ask you that , i have config the service notifciation types , on header i have field that is sold to party and when i executes the search it show me customer , how i can search the BP in ISU envoriement to have a refernce of ...

Resolved! Automatic clearing - Grouping rules

Hi All,I try to configure the automatic clearing process but unfortunatelly the grouping variants don't work:First rule: group by DFKKOP-XBLNR and DFKKOP-ZZ_RST3Second rule: group by DFKKOP-XBLNRPosting 1: xblnr = A / zz_rst3 = B / 10 EURPosting 2: ...

Custom EMIGALL Object

Experts,I have a requirement to create a custom EMIGALL object with 2 structures HDR & Details. If any one has done this before, could you please pass on those details?Any help will be much appreciated.Many ThanksRamesh