SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! EMMA Output Enchacement

Hi , I am Trying to Enchace the Out put of EMMA , we need the Report on Error records per portion , Division , etc .. Can any one help me in the best way of doing and share the code if some one did it already .Regards,K.Vinay Kumar

Supply Scenario undefined

Hi colleague,i'm facing an issue related to Supply Scenario.While displaying any installation, supply scenario field is "undefined". ideally it should have some value.can anyone please help me that how this supply scenario fetches the value.RegardsRi...

Resolved! Budget billing E61D

Just went live a weeke ago. Error when using E61d to delete budget billing document. "Forward balance amount has not been settled". The solution to force the deletion is to change the plan start date but this is grayed out. The budget billing plan ...

reversal of MR orders

Hi Colleague,I'm facing issue in getting correct count of MR orders while reversing.I created MRO for particular Scheduled MRD.through transaction EL31, when i'm, monitoring, 2 MR Orders are present for MR Reason 01.But while reversing, it shows prop...

Profit center Derivation

HI,We are on ECC 6.0 with FICA 604. We are also using COPA, Funds management with New G/L functionality.Now my issue is that there is one G/L which is while posting entry in FPE1 shows blank profit center but as I press enter, it derives profit cente...

Resolved! Partial write off

Hello Friends,There is one 400 rs cheque return charges which are been posted, out of which i have wite off only 200 rs.To do this i split the document, but the system is not writing off the amount, asking to writeoff the full amount.Is there a way o...