SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

testing in SAP Utility

Hi All ,Can you please let me know about testing in SAP Utility . 1. generally how we perform testing in SAP utility ?2. how many methods or types avilable in SAP utility ?3. what is the procedure for SAP ISU testing ?RegardsRahul

Resolved! report for street route

Hi,Using the sort sequence from tcode el40 (Display street route, i want to get the ordering sequence from a table to create a report?Secondly after changing the portion for an MRU using tcode E41H, the data in EL40 (display street route) get mixed u...

Incoming payment clearing

Hi,for the incoming payment clearing can we stop allocating payments to step1 and clearing should be happened within the step1 grouping debit and creditpayment allocation should be started from the step2 Eg: in the customer has the SD release and req...

Resolved! Deletion of MRU in ECC6 EHP6

Hi,I am not able to delete MRU in ECC6 EHP6 system. But I am able to do in EHP6 EHP4 system. Is there any setting which is preventing the deletion of MRU. I have checked that there are also no schedule records existing under the MRU.With thanks & reg...

kvinkr by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Street route

Hi,I wish to know how the ordering is done on street route, that is, on EL40? where is the configuration and how to proceed to change the ordering sequence?Thanks

BP not replicating from crm to isu

Dear Experts,we are implementing isu-crm scenario. bp are perfectly replicating from isu to crm but from crm to isu we get an error in smq1 status sysfail "crm_bupa_main_inbound_md" not found however we have maintained the entries as per the cookbook...

Resolved! Error >0197 - Function module FKK_TAX_EXEMPT_KEY_DETERMINE was called with incomplete parameter specifications. Tax Code is missing in transfer structure I_FKKTAXEXC:

Hello all, I am working on SAP ISU Upgrade project (from 4.7 to ECC6 EHP 5). While creating the invoice in the ne system I am getting the following error.-  Error >0197 - Function module FKK_TAX_EXEMPT_KEY_DETERMINE was called with incomplete paramet...

Customer Relation & Billing

HI masters,i have to install bi content for CRB(customer relations and billing) in UTILITIES , can u please guide me what is CRB and in UTILITIES  which modules is supporting bi content for CRB, please guide me on this as soon as .thanks & regards,Ve...