SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Meter Read Overflow handling

Hi All, I am faced with a very strange issue. The meter register has has max reading of 99999. (5 digit) It is a billable meter. Register = CumulativeThe initial meter read for eg. is 50698 and this months meter reading is 10902 , but the meter has o...

Resolved! BRF - Interval to next dunning

Hello,We are currently using BRF for our dunning strategy. For some collection step in our strategy, when FPVA determine current step, user must release the step before FPVB can run on the account contract. When FPVA is executed, in table FKKMAKO the...

Resolved! Payment Scheme- Re-assessment

Hello,How is Payment Scheme re-assessed? Usually re-assessment happens half yearly of annually. But how does the system know that it should be done Half yearly or annually.Do we need to take care of this at the configuration level?Please explain.Than...

Resolved! Payment scheme creation issue.

Hi all,While i am creating a payment scheme i facing the bellow highlighted issue.And also specified Business partner has a some of the open billing documents now user wants to continue with selection of all open items and with specified amount $1000...

FP06

Hellowhile i was trying to clear through fp06 (Account Maintenance) am getting a kernel/Runtime error.I've gone through that and find out that its is missing or unable to determine the amount and clearing entry is missing.expecting experts comments o...

Overdraft Payment using FPY1

We have a requirement where the customer wants to pay overpayment through the Draw Draft procedure.  The problem is we don't have any receivable to mark as draft for FPY1 to send the receivable to be drafted.  We thought of posting a fictitious d...

Prenotification file (FPPNO run) format

Hi Experts,I am able to generate the prenotification file using the transaction FPPNO.But its not in proper format.Generated File have empty space betweeen each character.For exa. IF the header record is             101                               ...

MDT mass upload/update

Hi,I just wanted to check if we have any way in SAP IS-U where we can upload/update mass data using same template in Master Data Template. My requirement is to create an MDT once and using the same template upload/update mass number of records instea...

Resolved! Equivalent to Site Demolition in Installation

Hi,This is similar to the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3297546How Site demolition can be reflected in SAP ISU? Will the following be sufficient?Create DisconnectionMove outMeter removalEnd POD allocationChange MRU to some Inactive MRU (under some...

kvinkr by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retire ISU Installation/Premise

All,We are being asked how best to deactivate an ISU installation and/or premise when a physical location has been demolished. This means for example a previous service address has been removed and our customer wants to reflect this change in ISU. Th...