SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

FPY1 - making payment on account

Hi,We have a requirement to make a payment on a collective parent account in FPY1 run (direct debit method). Now we tried to change the net amount field of entry in table t_610 in event  610 , however, I see there is a validation which doesnt allow m...

Tolérance tax configuration

Hello experts,I am facing a problem regarding tolerance for customer payments.It was working fine before we changed the tax procedure for the country and created new tax codes. Now it stopped working even the incoming payment is under the tolerance l...

ISU_DB_GET_DUE_AND_DISCREL_POS

Hello everybody,I need to get all due positions for a disconnection of one customer except those, which are blocked for dunning. But it seems, that the exporting parameter x_mansp is not working.Is there any workaround?Thank you very much in advanceT...

Resolved! LPS Calculation

Hi Friends,As per business requirement LPS has revised from 1.25% to 1% upto 3 month from due date.      Please guide me what configuration steps I have to fallow to change the rate of calculation in FICA prospective and Billing prospective.Many than...