SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Content Not working Properly for ISR to Triversity Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am not very sure whether this is the right forum for posting such a technical question, but since the context is basically functional, I am firing away with the question:

We are working on a ISR-XI-Triversity Integration scenario. The standard XI Content available in SMP is used as the basis of integration. But the content seems not to work for certain business scenarios, specifically promotion discount download scenarios. When we define a promotion, activate the prices and fire the Assortment List IDoc (WBBDLD.WBBDLD03), we can see that the desired article and the conditions are present in the IDoc. This IDoc should create the following files after XI Transformation:

1. PLUTXN.ASC - EAN Data

2. XREFTXN.ASC - Article Data

3. PROMOTXN.ASC - Promotion Data

4. NEWPARM.TRG - Trigger File

But after the transformation, the PROMOTXN.ASC file is not created. When we go for analysing the problem, we find that the Value Mapping ERPPriceCondition/ERPPriceConditionSchema to IXRetailPriceType/IXRetailPriceTypeSchema is not functioning; i.e. Even when values are present in the source Agency/Schema, the Traget Agency/Schema is not populated. Do we need to do any specefic configuration for achieving the transformation?

Any ideas?

Thanks and Sincere Regards,

Amitabha

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solved the problem ourselves.

Thanks and Regards,

Amitabha

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Amitabha

it would be nice if you tell our community your solution !!

Regards

Björn

0 Kudos

Dear Bjorn,

Actually the value mapping was working fine, but the E1WBB11 segment of IDoc WBBDLD03 was not getting populated. The promo prices in Triversity are populated through 'Price' message, which is resulted from a Logical AND of Value Mapping result and E1WBB11. Initially we thought the value mapping was malfunctioning, but later we found that problem lies with the E1WBB11 segment and hence the 'Price' message was missing after XI Mapping. That was because there was a problem in Listing. We just debugged through the Code, and saw that it was trying to Populate the promotion information from WLK1 table. Then we performed listing from Subsequent Actions in Promotions, and it populated E1WBB11 segment in the IDoc.

Thanks and Regards,

Amitabha

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Amitabha,

thank you very much for the details.

As it looks like, the reason of the missing promotion data in SAP POS was the missing listing information in SAP Retail.

Listing is an very important retail process. In assortment list for a store, oonly listed articles will be taken into account.

To list articles, you can do it via MM42 (artaicle mainteance listing view) or the listing transactions (WSP4)

or the easier way for prompotions, start WAK2 or WAK3 and press teh button (subseq. processing) ans select the LISTING button.

If you receive any errors there in listing process, check the artcile master, if the reference logistic views are maintained and can be re-used for listing process.

Regards

Björn

0 Kudos

Dear Bjourn,

Thanks for all those important points. Although my problem is solved, it never hurts to get as much information as one can, and what is more satisfying to see is the fact the people really are willing to share their expertise and knowledge and helping out each other.

That's why I always say:

"Hail SDN"!!!

Thanks and Regards,

Amitabha

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amitabha Samajpati

I have some doubts in integration of SAP Triversity in which data format we will send data from sap Triversity in TEXT or XML or SAP Triversity understand IDOC for integration of Sap Triversity and SAP SI retail we required XI if yes in which since please help me its urgent

Thanks

Amit Shivhare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Please open a new thread in SDN. Fellow SDNers (atleast Myself) will try to clarify your doubts.

I am asking you to post the question in SDN, because SDN is the correct forum for discussion such as this. I hope you will appreciate the point that keeping our discussion open, we are creating opportunities to ourselves as well as others (Opportunity in terms of knowledge sharing and Points). Since this is a closed thread, no points can be assigned in this thread.

Thanks and Sincere Regards,

Amitabha Samajpati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I know the thread is answered but just writing here as this proved helpful to me. And wanted to add that it worked only after I did the listing through subsequent settlement in the promotion i.e. through WAK5.

Thanks

Kaizad