SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Start TCODE when User login

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Where can I configure the custom TCODE?

When User login, it would automatically execute the TCODE which will displayed open delivery order to be picked?

Can this be set inside the login profile?

Thanks

Bye

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor

Hi Colin,

In the SAP easy access screen, go to the "Extras" in the top menu screen and click on "Set Start Transaction"

It will give you a popup.

There you can give a custom transaction code, so that the next time user logs in, it will open the Transaction code that you have set.

Please note this setting is user dependent.

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor

Hi Colin,

In the SAP easy access screen, go to the "Extras" in the top menu screen and click on "Set Start Transaction"

It will give you a popup.

There you can give a custom transaction code, so that the next time user logs in, it will open the Transaction code that you have set.

Please note this setting is user dependent.

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am aware of this path to set the start transaction.

Beside doing it here, can I set in anywhere else? Prehap, somewhere in the login profile?

Please revert

Thanks

0 Kudos

Dear Colin,

You can set up in SU3 Transaction - Maintain User Profile. Here under Default tab you can put your required Transaction.

So when ever you login the System, the transaction will automatically defaulted at the Starting.

rgds

gsc

0 Kudos

In SU3, it is asking for the area menu.

What I want is to run reporting on open documents before returning it back to the default menu.

Possible?

0 Kudos

thanks

but is it possible i execute transaction automatically

i mean by using above method i maintained t code QA32 , but i need whenever i logg in it get direcly executed

in i m using variant  , how will be process for this

pls

thanks

0 Kudos

Thank you!

former_member412
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Colin

Not sure if you have the question still. But there is another option for executing tcodes automatically on login. In fact, there is option to create multiple shortcuts in the SAPGUI launchpad - each shortcut opening up a new tcode on login. Google for SAP logon shortcut - and if you still have the question please post a comment here, and I will share the process

Thanks !!