SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! listing

Hello allwithout going into too much details and SAP help links, can someone tell , what is 'listing' in retail ?maybe an example to elucidate.Thanks

Resolved! sales sets and assorments

hai...seniors,1.what is the tcode or path to see the components are there in a sales sets?2.where i can see the list of articles in a created assortment?3.How i can see the list of articles available to a site?

Resolved! please advise

Dear allWe are using ECC5(IS-RETAIL){FI,SD,MM)and we have developmentQuality,Production server in our land scape.We have to manufacturingdivision's one under the same legal entity and other seperate legalentity ,we want to configre the busseness proc...

Article No Range

Hi Guru'sI am wokring for IS Retail Project.My clinet requirement like this...Article number range should be internalHe had 5 Merchandise Hierarchy levels. He want 3rd Merchadise hierarchy as a prefix to the running number to identifiction purpose. E...

Resolved! assortment of sites

Hi AllI have created couple of sites , one 1 site out of them got lot assortment rest all are not in assortment i checked in table WRF1 all sites are visible but in table WSOF only one is visible.Is there any setting required to be done so that site ...

Related Topic Pages