SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! IS-RET

Hello!Does anybody know how to reset switch?Somebody of my colleagues switched it from SAP Retail to Contracts A/R+A/P (manufacturing).There is not possible to recover system back.I found note 1075202, but it doesn't contain any helpful information (...

Price Planning Workbench(PPW)

HiWe would like to work on Price Planning Workbench for Promotions. We are working on ECC 6.0 Retail. I understand that we have do update the relevant patch for PPW Cycles to work. Could you please let me know the name patch to be updated?I appreciat...

Physical inventory

Hello ,I have a query regarding the Physical invenory document 1.I would like to know whether the selection of all listed articles for the store need to be selected for PI document creation. 2.Any other process in ECC 6.0 to process Physical Inventor...

BAPI for ARTICLE creation in IS-Retail

I am creating an Article using BAPI_MATERIAL_MAINTAINDATA_RT by passing below parameters for Basic view.1.material type2.merchandise category3.material category4.description5.uom6.transportation grp7.loading grp.8.valuation class9.tax classAlso marke...

Allocation

Hi AllI have created a allocation rule and allocation table. Now what to do so that the follow-on docs automatically gets generated. Plz tell me the further processing and what the fields i need to enter in the next T-Code. I am processing WA08 for g...

Resolved! Difference b/w POS TE and POS GM

Hi Can anyone xplain me the major difference b/w POS TE and POS GM.In our landscape we have POSGM, XI and BI (No POSDM).So can POS send the data into XI and How XI sends to BI without having POSDM.Standard business content in BI is based on POSDM. S...

Resolved! listing

Hello allwithout going into too much details and SAP help links, can someone tell , what is 'listing' in retail ?maybe an example to elucidate.Thanks

Related Topic Pages