SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Alpha Numeric EAN Number Range Issue

Hi Experts,Our Client Uses Article Number as EAN Code in IS Retail system. He Requires Alphanumeric EAN with Length from 13 to 18.I have assigned Number Range Interval from 000001A ~ 999999ZZZZZZZZZZZ.System is accepting these article Codes 602-ZZ-88...

Two different Taxes for a Vendor

Hi Experts,A vendor having manufacturing facility at two places one. We raise PO to that vendor for supply of Material u201CAu201D.Generally he supplies from local manufacturing facility. Sometimes he supplies material from other manufacturing facili...

Layaway process in Retail

Hi, I have following RequirementLayaway process:1) In this sales process, Customer Make the Downpayment and remaning will be paying by 12 installment.2) The minimum down payment shall be 10% of the total purchase amount.3)The POS or SRS system should...

Resolved! FREIGHT SETTLEMENT IN PURCHASE ORDER

Hi AllI Created a Purcahase order for an article with the Vendor "A" and i maintained freight conditions FRA1 with the vendor "B".sothat the Delivery cost will be settled to vendor "B". I made GR and i could able to see the Freight amount is posted i...

POSDM TLOG table

Hello everybody,Somebody knows when POS DM decides to use the T LOG tables (T LOG short) instead T LOG (T LOG long)? Due to a high volume of loading information in T LOG tables we need to use the T LOG but I don't know how to redirect the incoming in...

Resolved! MASS_EINE

Hi all,we are using SAP ECC 6.0 as a RETAIL-System.When trying transaction MASS_EINE the systems reponds with (german) error-message "Retail-spezifische Funktion; Retail-Schalter nicht aktiv", althougth business function set IS_RETAIL Sap Retail is a...

IS Retail: Vendor determination...

Hi ,We create STO via Idoc ( which is sent from Point of sale) third party system ..IS Retail...Normally vendor is sent down in Idoc whic is then assigned in STO...But for some articles when Idoc doesnot send Vendor( in Idoc) still it (Venodr) gets...

Related Topic Pages