SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Intercompany Stock Transfer.

Hi, I am working on intercompany stock transfer. I have made the config according to SAP Best Practice document. I need to know the master data requirements. 1. Which all views in Article Master need to be extended to the new Purchase Org / Sales Org...

Assortment limited to dist. channel

All Retail Experts, In assortment creation process, we maintain sales org and dist channel in assortment. When we do listing, system list article to all dist channels maintained to site. However i want to restrict the listing to only dist channel men...

IS RETAIL

Hello can someone explain were i can find information on IS RETAIL datamigration and steps invovled and what is done? like differences between standard R/3 data mig and IS RETAIL?I am seeking DATA MAPPING documents using IDOCS and CDFs ?Alos if there...

Resolved! Vendor Sub Range

Hi, I am working on a inter company stock transfer scenario. I am using the DC(DC01) in company code A as a Vendor for an article in company code B. I want to have a Vendor Subrange for the Vendor DC01, but if i goto the Vendor Master-Purchasing view...

Resolved! STO vs Sales Orders for stores

Hi Experts,We are in blue print phase and working on key designs. I need some experts advice on follwoing scenario:Client has Own stores and all the distribution centers under same company code. Franchise storesare under different company code with n...

VKP7 - Reverse Prices

Hello - I have a question on the best way to reverse retail changes. From what I understand so far VKP7 is one way to reverse a retail change. I tried testing this in our QA environment and it took quite some time for the transaction to complete. ...

SAP POSDM TASKS and RULES guide

Hi All,I am new to SAP POSDM. Can any only please explain me the the function of tasks and rules and how the respective badi's are called based on filter given in TASK and RULE settings.If possible please give me the relevant useful links for POSDM.T...

Related Topic Pages