SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Budget Exceeded Message for a Fund

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a quick/easy way to prevent the Annual Budget Exceeded message for one particular fund versus inactivating the entire tolerance profile?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

corinne_reisert
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Will,

I assume you are using BCS?

You can define a specific tolerance profile (one only works with info or warning messages, although the annual budget is exceeded). In the second step, you maintain the derivation strategy for your tolerance profiles, meaning you add a step where you define that for this one particular fund you derive this specific tolerance profile.

That's the standard way to have specific tolerances that only apply to certain funds.

I hope that helps.

Regards

Corine Reisert

Solution Management Public Services

SAP AG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

corinne_reisert
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Will,

I assume you are using BCS?

You can define a specific tolerance profile (one only works with info or warning messages, although the annual budget is exceeded). In the second step, you maintain the derivation strategy for your tolerance profiles, meaning you add a step where you define that for this one particular fund you derive this specific tolerance profile.

That's the standard way to have specific tolerances that only apply to certain funds.

I hope that helps.

Regards

Corine Reisert

Solution Management Public Services

SAP AG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Corine,

You pointed me in the right direction and resolved my issue.