SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked PO's prior to 09/30/13 and Posted after 11/01/13

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have several PO's that were parked prior to 09/30/13. The PO's were posted after 10/01/13 -

FMIOI derived the correct year Fund but the purchase order that was created in the prior year kept the original D13 on the account assignment tab.

If I make a significant manual change on the PO the Fund on the account assignment tab will derive  to the correct FY.

I would like to see the PO Fund on the account assignment tab be updated once I post these orders - It should derive and update the PO but it doesn't. The funding on the PO is 09/30/2013 Funds.

Has anyone see this issue ?

Please advise.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please specify? So, FM assignment (fund cource) is correct in FMIOI, but not correct on the line of PO (EKKN table). Is this the situation?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are correct,

Also, The PO account assignment tab should have been updated with the current year fund once this order was posted from ZPARK. Do you know when the Year Fund should be updated on the PO. - EKKN.

Thank you

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Technically, FM assignemnt is updated during reassignment (FMCB, FMCT, etc.) or year-end exercise (FMJ2). In all other cases, FMDERIVE is triggerred to bring the right assignment to the document during modification event. Posting of a parked document could not be considered such an event, as already during the parking commitment is created on the relevant FM address. I'm surprised, therefore, that in FMIOI you have a change in fund source from the fact that you posted your PO within a delay, which could have provoked a change in FM assignment. What happens if you run FMN4N transaction on such a PO?

Regards,

Eli