SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Transporting FM Derivation Strategy. Message No FINB_TR032

meet_waseem
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to transport FM Derivation rules with Values through FMDERIVE (Extras->Transport). Transport is from Dev to QAS.

I am getting an error as below:

Post-processing taking place in client 300

Message No. FINB_TR032

No suitable RFC destination could be found

Errors occurred during post-handling FINB_TR_AFTER_IMP_METHOD for FINB_TR_DERIVATION T

The errors affect the following components:

FIN-FB (Financials Basis)

There is no issue in RFC connection as other transports have been imported successfully with supposed effect.

In addition let me mention, I have noted a suggestion that Derivation rules should be transported without values and values should then be entered manually.

Is it really necessary in my case where there is absolutely no difference in Master Data on both servers (Dev & QAS).

Looking for helpful advise.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is hardly PSM-FM related issue and you can, of course, transport FMDERIVE with values. The problem is more related to SAP BASIS, so you'd better check with your BASIS team. Consult note  644610 - Analysis of transport problems - info. for more info.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. Also note  568784 - Termination with client copy (Financials Basis) can be useful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is hardly PSM-FM related issue and you can, of course, transport FMDERIVE with values. The problem is more related to SAP BASIS, so you'd better check with your BASIS team. Consult note  644610 - Analysis of transport problems - info. for more info.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. Also note  568784 - Termination with client copy (Financials Basis) can be useful.

0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Thanks for helpful suggestion.

I forwarded the issue to BASIS team along with your above feedback and they have resolved it accordingly.

Derivation strategy transport has been successfully imported with rule values.

Best Regards