SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Structure, Posting Address and Budgeting Address Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having a big issue with Budgeting and posting of expenditure against budgets. Whenever, I try to create a vendor invoice for my system where FM has been configured I get the following error.

FM account assignment Grant/Fund/Fund Center/Commitment Item/Functional Area/Funded Program cannot be posted in posting ledger 9A.

Message no. FMBS123

Please if anybody has any idea of how I can resolve this, I will be very grateful. I understand that it has to do with posting addresses and budgeting structure but I have searched so much and could not find a way to create a budget structure or assign the posting address to it. Please this is urgent and I will be very happy if it is resolved as soon as possible.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor

Hi,

Budget/posting addresses are maintained via FMBSBO/FMBSPO transactions. Before creating a new posting address you'd better consult with someone who has a grasp of your budget activities.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor

Hi,

Budget/posting addresses are maintained via FMBSBO/FMBSPO transactions. Before creating a new posting address you'd better consult with someone who has a grasp of your budget activities.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli, those transactions resolved my issue. My only problem was that I was creating the budget/posting addresses for the wrong year. Thanks