SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Tax and Revenue Management

Hello experts,I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction in order to find documentation, information about the SAP Tax and Revenue Management Industry solution. Especially technical information such as: Reporting, Data Migration, etc....

Issue with FM after upgrade

Hi all,We recently upgraded from 4.6c to ECC6.0. We are having problems with commitment items while posting an idoc for a poIt throws an error No commitment item entered in item 00001 .I guess it has to do with FM management. Is there any customizati...

FMSB company code assignment

Hello,Last month we created a new company code (E800) using an existing oneas reference with component EA-PS (Funds Management).For the new company code we have defined the corresponding funds center(also E800) and made the company code assignment us...

Resolved! BCS Year-end Procedures

Hi All. What is the the sequence of events when performing open commitments carry forward with BCS? With former budgeting it is very clear but for BCS I can't quite see exactly which programs (Transaction codes) to use and in what sequence to carry f...

Resolved! Budget Transfer process!

Brother!we configured the funds management ( BCS) but the facing the problem following!we created the fund center, having no budget. but when I use the budget transfer process, the system does not check the sender weather the transfer amount is avail...

Related Topic Pages