SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Combined document

Hello dear Sirs,I want to post a commitment fund but at this moment a fund reservation and a precommitment fund have to be posted automatly.I try to customize throught this path from customizing:Pub.Sct. management - fund management goverment - budge...

Wrong update of FMAVCT table

HelloIn ECC6 version I have a probelm with postings into FMAVCT table.Example: I opened EMF for 100 $ and then Pur. Req. for 20 $.I expect to see in FMAVCT (under my user specific ledger) value 100$,but I see only 80 $ (e.g. 100-20).In addition in FM...

Resolved! Closing Operation!

dear All!Any one please guide me what are the closing operation step of funds management ( BCS) on my project , we are using BCS & update profile 000102no overiding defined.futher, if created the purchase order in 2006 & system update in FM in 2006 b...

Tolerances

Hello dear experts,I have configurated the tolerances for budgeting in the systems throught the transaction code OF20 as fopllowing I detail:PP indicator markedOperations: ++ (for all operation)Action: 3 (error message)%: 100 (the systems cans not le...

Resolved! FMBB-Posting Date

Dear All!I want to derive the fiscal year & period from posting date at the time data entry FMBB-Budgeting Workbench.but posting date filed is hidden in data entry screen even in my Field Control for Budget Entry Documents is set to mandatory.futher,...

Resolved! Availability control

HiWe implement Funds Management and our customer has two different budget with different commitment items. We have payment budget. For one budget it is necessary to have availability control, but for another budget we not need control. How to do this...

Resolved! MIGO - Subcontracting

We are creating PO for subcontracting, and subsequently do a MIGO (Goods Receipt) for it. This includes a GL for Processing Charge of subcontracting having a separate Commitment Item. But while Posting the Goods Receipt the commitment item derived i...

Related Topic Pages