SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! GR/IR setting

Hi FM expert,Is there any other setting besides OFUP that can set FM to update during GR level? Our OFUP is set at MM invoice, and yet GR still updates FM. Another thing is that when we copy the client to QAS, this does not happen.Any suggestion wher...

Manual Cover eligibiliyt

Hello dear experts,I have configurated the cover eligibility for my Company:I have activated the cover eligibility and I have created a range of number (both issue in customizing).In functional menu, I have created throught the transaction code FMCER...

Resolved! Delete commitment item from QA

Dear SDN,I want to delete all commitment item from QA system .I deleted the actual data and when I try to delete I get MSg F6239 budget is assigned...when I try to delete budget (trx fmkudeldata I get Msg fmku056 - you are not aloowed to delete budge...

Resolved! AVC on VAT balance sheet account

Dear SDN,I have a vat GL account i assigned it to a commitment item B.T =30 category 2.I Noticed that in fund document is added to the expenditure commitment item and not the origin one in the GL master record of the vat account.does anyone have an i...

Related Topic Pages