SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Carryforward parked FI documents

Is it possible to carryforward a parked FI document to a new fiscal year? I have looked at a lot of documentation and it appears as if the parked document should really be deleted. But, what we have told users is to change the posting date to the n...

integration FI-CA and FM-BCS

Hello!Does anybody know how to solve this problem? To integrate FI-CA (for utilities) and FM – BCS SAP offers derivation rules in customizing. The system derives fm account assignments assigned automatically from business transaction data. To determ...

Check budget for GI posting

Dear all gurus,I have no idea to set "derivation rule" for this case then please help me to find the solution.I have set derivation rule for not checking budget for all inventory movement type as the budget was already checked in the step PR/PO and w...

Rate Analysis Functionality in SAP PS.

Dear Friend'sCan you confirm me is their any standard functionality available of "Rate Analysis for activity or service which rates are already approved by state goverment" in SAP Project System Module.My Scenario is as follows,Rate Analysis will be ...

stheurkar by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online payment update (BCS)

Hello SDN,We are currently implementing EA PS (for SAP ECC 6.0). We have activated online payment update following the instructions on help regarding splitting document using KNBELNR and VOBELNR. No splitting is done and no update is saved.When creat...

Resolved! HR payroll integration with FM

Hi,We have gone live on the funds mangement and have made the fund mandatory inn all the modules. currently during the payroll posting to FI the system is asking to enter the Fund. But we are not able to find the way to integrate and default the Fund...

Related Topic Pages