SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Funds management

Hello Experts,My claint want to copy the peior Year budget/planning with or without an increase of a certain percentage How can we do this by using Budget assistance tools.Thanks and Regards

Resolved! Funds management

Hello AllI have a requirement that for the assets purchase Down Payment should NOT affect budget encumbrances or expenses, and ALL POs paid in advance should stay encumbered until a goods receipt is posted. Please advice me the sap possibilitiesThan...

Resolved! Budget upload from Excel directly

Hi ExpertsWe have implemented ECC6 BCS. The client wants to upload the budget data directly using Excel.The client does NOT wants to upload the using the SAP standard transaction FMPLUP to upload planning data and then the planning data to budget dat...

RMPS & CASE LOCATOR

Morning everybody !Can I make a case locator for RMPS which take to do a search my attribute profile for a Case ?I'm not sure i'm clear, well i know i can make a search using case locator with filters like case type,date, etc ... i've created a heade...

Related Topic Pages