SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

PBET activation

Dear All,Can some one guide me as to how to activate PBET.Iam using Former budgeting.Also would like to know how the following situation is handled.1)During Purchase requisition time budget should be checked.2)When a PO is raised budget is committed ...

Resolved! FM & PS Budgeting

Hi Experts,Can we have both budgeting activated simultaneously. I mean, budgeting in PS as well in FM?Does the PS budgeting becomes inactive, when the FM budgeting is activated? This happens with IM budgeting, i.e the moment IM budgeting is activated...

SCMA Schedule Manager Email

Hi,I am having a problem with SCMA flow definitions. On each task of the flow there is an option to send email to someone if the job has errored. I have spent some time on this and have not been able to get it to work. Has anyone got this working ...

FM & PS integration

Hi Gurus,1> Can any one shed some light on FM(BCS) and PS integration. 2> Our client has implemented PS, where the budgeting is taken care. So the question is, what are the other benefits if they go for FM implementation? 3> WBS element can be create...

Related Topic Pages