SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

EA-PS prototype

Hello , my boss has asked me to make an EA-PS prototype , based on a sector , the sector I choose, but I don´t know what to do, how to beggin, I know how to customize the module of EA-PS more or less , but I need real steps to make a prototype based ...

Automatic Budget Posting

Hi,Actually I want when I carry forward open Item with transaction FMj2, system automatically release the budget in new year , which were already released in previous year . System passing the budget entry document, but not releasing the budget.ple...

Resolved! GL ACCOUNT VS COMMITMENT

Hi Experts,We are recently implementing BCS in SAP R/3 4.7 Version. I am very gladful ,if any experts clarify the my quires.1 ) Is it required to assign commitment Item for Every GL account ?2 ) How can we control capital expenditure with using of B...

suma_mani by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FORMER BUDGETING

Hi Experts,We did all required settings for Former budgeting in R/3 4.7. Without any budget also system post the documetns. Can u please note me,is there ny programes required to run to check available control ?RgdsSuma.....

suma_mani by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Post Statistical Dunning Charges

Hi:How do I post statistical dunning chargers? I try to post 2 dunning chargers but when I run transaction FPVA and FPVB the post of those chargers are real. I follow all the configuration lines for dunning but I don´t see a parameter related for sta...

BCS

Hi,We are implementing BCS , my client required that travelling advance to be checked when the user raise down payment request. But , all advances are balance sheet accounts and down payment request is the noted item. How to pick the budget account a...

Related Topic Pages