SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awailability Check against Releases

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementring BCS on our client, the issue that we are facing is that the system is not performing the availabity check against releases, it would rather start consuming the entered budget whether or not it has been released.

Please advise what should be done in this regard.

3 REPLIES 3

corinne_reisert
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear MSiddique,

without a detailed example it is rather difficult to give recommendations. One generak recommendation for problems with availability control is however to reconstruct Availability Control (FMAVCREINIT).

Please note that every time you do changes that affect the consumable budget (e.g. add additional budget types to consumable budget, switch from budget only to releases, etc.) you should reconstruct availability control.

If a reconstruction doesn't help, I would recommend to open a Support message, so that colleagues from Support are able to work on it and analyze it in detail.

Regards

Corinne Reisert

Solution Management Public Services

0 Kudos

Brother thanks for reply!

reconstruct Availability Control (FMAVCREINIT) did not help me. the same problem I'm facing.

I placed the document on the following link for your understanding.

http://www.4shared.com/file/21663472/584268d8/BCS_Availability_Control.html

please reply me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved